Too Busy Not To ...
Back to Taiwan for 2 month, I find that it's way more busy than I thought. I'm still adjusting my new life and trying to handle family, church, devotion, study, etc. Couple things are changed:
- I don't use computer at home.
- I rarely use Twitter, Plurk, and Facebook.
- I make tons of phone calls, which was my weakness.
- I can't be with my wife and my son that often.
- Gray hair grows even faster when studying at TEDS.
- Gladly, my 5-year-old iBook G4 is still working.
Got to be changed ...