- 是不是重新換一個新 Blog
- 放進台灣入常用的 funp 推文功能，看看有一天會不會成為人氣部落客（哈！）
"Two things fill the mind with ever-increasing awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me."從維基百科中找到的翻譯
The apostolic witness is identical with the witness of the Spirit, not in the first place because the Spirit convicts others that the apostolic witness is true but because the Spirit has disclosed this witness to the apostles by leading them into the truth as they bore witness, by reminding them of the words of Christ, and by taking what is Christ's and making it known to them
- Herman N. Ridderbos
Redemptive History and the New Testament Scriptures, p. 29
- Worship that's not under control.
- Worship that doesn't seem relevant.
- Worship that doesn't meet expectations.
- Worship that isn't popular.
- Worship that isn't comfortable.
- Encountering God.
- Worship that lies to God.
- Worship that lies about God.
- Worship that doesn't change us.
- Worship that doesn't change the world.
a firm and certain knowledge (cognitio) of God's belevolence towards us, founded upon the truth of the freely given promise in Christ, both revealed to our minds and sealed upon our hearts throuth the Holy SpiritJohn CalvinInstitutes of Christian Religion, III, ii, 7, p. 551.
not a theoretical book or a book of theological abstractions, but a book that intends to have a mighty influence on the lives of its readers.
- Bernard L. RammProtestant Biblical Interpretation, p. 113
因為 Every Good Endeavor 這本書 （ 註1 ） （written by Tim Keller ），才有機會接觸到《魔戒》作者托爾金（J. R. R. Tolkien）的短篇小說與散文。托爾金是個天主教徒，像他這種文學家，字裡行間不是碰巧置入的贅字，而是時兒明...