I know that many users switch from PC to Mac. You might suffer some differences and say, "Mac is not as good as other people say." You probably need to know: ##CONTINUE##
- Mac is not better than PC. It depends on how you use it.
- Microsoft Office for Mac is not totally compatible with PC version. Remember to adjust some tiny disorder, especially on the layout. Don't try to use Powerpoint on Mac, it's a disaster.
- Using iLife and iWork for most of your jobs. They are all integrated perfectly well.
- The web browser, Safari, is the best browser on Mac. Although some may argue that Firefox is safer and powerful, I just want to tell you that try to open the same web page with pictures and different fonts, especially Chinese. Then you'll make your decision.
- You can type Greek & Hebrew easily because it's a unicode system.
- Apple Quick Tip of the Week. It's useful even though you think you know Mac a lot. Watch it on the website or subscribe the podcast.
- As a Chinese User, you have to deal with the Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese. Go to "Services(服務)" -> "ChineseTextConverter(中文文本轉換服務程序)", you can easily handle these two type of Chinese.
- Using Mac Mail application with a Yahoo Taiwan or Hotmail Taiwan account is not wise. You'll find no one can read you mail, or you can't others'. The solution is, "get another e-mail account."
- You can have English-Chinese dictionary, like Dr.Eye. It's called TranslateIt!. See discussions on Mobile01.
I don't actually introduce how to make it. If you want, you can ask ans I'll tell you.